What you’ll learn
- Design a complete real world system project used in industrial life
- you will put your first step at Industrial Automation career
- Work perfectly on EKTS software.
- Design Complete classic control plan
- Design a complete Controlling protection systems for overloading or short circuit conditions.
- Design Automatic transfer switch (ATS) for emergency.
- Run and Analyze Control and power circuits.
- Learn about Phase sequence device and know how to use it.
- Learn about of switches and know how to use it.
- Learn about types of Timer relay and know how to use it.
- Learn about Contactor and relay and know how to use it.
- Learn about Sensors (Types of them – How to use them?).
- Design a complete ATS circuit for one source backed up by one generator
- Having some pretty simple basics of electricity.
- passion to learn be at its highest level!
- This course requires the EKTS software
Hi Our Friend!
- Looking to improve your career in Industrial Automation track and being able to design a complete project?
>> If your answer is big YES, then you’re definitely in the right place.
Why this course is Powerful and Unique ?
this course is the first one provided for you on most of educational platforms which can get you from academical information to the real world career as it gets you – step by step – to understand how to be able to built a complete control system (calculation for each component , and designing power and control circuit for it).
At this course :
- These tracks would be like a piece of cake to you.
- We’ll take you from the Scratch to a HIGHER level of Designing and Analysis.
- We’ll design with each other a complete industrial system used in the practical life.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who is interested in Understanding Control system.
- Anyone who wants to know about electrical basics and How sensors work.
- Electrical Engineering Students.
- Anyone who wants to be familiar with Industrial Automation and Control.
- Anyone understands control but can’t design a complete control system.
- Anyone wants to learn about Automatic transfer switch and voltage monitoring relay.
- Anyone who is interested in overloading and short-circuit protection.
Who this course is for:
- This Course is aimed at complete BEGINNERS and INTERMEDIATE electrical engineering students. No previous engineering experience is assumed!
- Researchers and Teacher Assistants
- Students who want to begin their career in Electrical Engineering Design.
- Junior Electrical Engineers
To go to Arabic course videos, click here
For English course videos, click here