This course is offered by BOSCH REXROTH
This hydraulic training course is designed to familiarize delegates with the construction and operation of hydraulic components.
Investigating the construction and operation of a range of hydraulic equipment, this hydraulic training course covers the fundamental principles of hydraulics as well as the individual components.
Valves controlling pressure, flow rate, sequence and direction of flow are included and practical exercises are used to demonstrate their operation, based on standard symbol circuit diagrams drawn by the delegates. Maintenance and a systematic approach to fault finding are also covered.
A strong emphasis is placed on safety and appropriate working practices throughout the course, especially during the practical sessions. Particular attention is paid to the storage of pressure with accumulators or suspended loads.
All personnel involved with the design, assembly, maintenance, operation and servicing of hydraulic systems.
- SI units and conversions
- Basic principles and definitions
- Drawing symbols
- The power pack
- Pump efficiency test
- Pressure limiting valves
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Directional control valves
- Valve port labeling
- Flow control, meter-in and meter-out
- Counter-balance valves
- Pressure compensated flow control
- Sequence valves
- Hydraulic motors
- Motor circuits
- Pressure regulation
- Pilot operated valves
- Care of hydraulic oils
- Pipe sizing and installation
- Overview of proportional hydraulics
Hydraulic training can be important for all personnel involved with the design, installation, maintenance, operation and servicing of industrial hydraulic equipment and basic control systems.
A general engineering background is advised but no specific knowledge of hydraulics is needed as this will be covered within the hydraulic training course.
On completion of this hydraulic training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the principles of hydraulics
- Understand the basic functions of hydraulic systems
- Understand the functions of valves (flow control, pressure control, directional control)
- Recognize circuit symbols and diagrams to ISO 1219
- Design and construct basic hydraulic circuits
- Understand safe practice
- Understand the functions of power packs, pumps, filters and reservoirs